Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Episcopal Church and Health Care: Today's Alert

In my most recent post I made reference to the Office of Government Relations of the Episcopal Church and the Episcopal Public Policy Network (EPPN). Today EPPN released a new Policy Alert, one topic of which was “Congressional Leadership Needed: Health Care Reform.” EPPN sends Policy Alerts at intervals, each of which addresses an issue, and provides an automated way through the EPPN to contact your members of Congress.

I would encourage you to take a look at the Policy Alert, and if you feel so moved to contact your Senators and Representative through the mechanism provided. If you’d like to receive these alerts on a regular basis you can also register with EPPN. I will admit I don’t respond to every Alert; but I always find them worth reading and worth praying over.

No comments: