Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Reflections on Vocation at the Cafe

This past Sunday, when someone asked about the sermon, I said that I had to decide, because I'd actually prepared two.  One of those is below, my last post.  However, the second - really the first, because it was written earlier - is up today at the Episcopal Cafe.  It is also on the theme of vocation, but with something of a different focus.

So, head over to the Episcopal Cafe to see my latest contribution.  And while you're there check out some of the other good stuff there.  We want to show good things about the Episcopal Church, and to share those with everyone.  There are news items, essays and sermons like mine, reflections on spiritual life, and on the arts.  Go, peruse, enjoy; and leave a note, a comment before you leave.  I enjoy writing for the Cafe.  I think you'll really enjoy reading what we've offered there.

No comments: