Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More From the Bedside at Episcopal Cafe

I have a new piece up at the Episcopal Cafe.  Once again, it starts with one of those conversations that chaplains can find difficult.  Please take a look, and as you feel interested please leave a response.  (TypeKey has made that a lot easier, with more different ways to log in using other services.  We just ask that you include your real name.)

While you're there, look around and read what some of my colleagues have written.  I think you'll find much of interest there, both in news and opinion.  And like me my colleagues are interested in response and discussion, so let us know what you think.  We want to show the best of the Episcopal Church, including our willingness to discuss and differ while still remaining connected.

So, take a few minutes to catch my latest there, and then take some time looking at what others have contributed.

No comments: