Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Friendly Voice From a Different Location

My regular readers are aware, I hope, of my sidebar list of Blogs Discussing Chaplaincy. One of long standing is "The Hoosier Daddy - In Oz!" from Clair Hochstetler. Some years ago he moved from a chaplaincy position in Indiana to take a chaplaincy position in Australia (hence the name). Well, Clair has moved to a new blog. It's called Bringing Clair-ity To Life Down Under. I suppose that doesn't seem a new location: he's still in Australia. However, he's on a new server with a new address; and in the blogosphere that's as much a move as a geographic change. I encourage you to go over and take a look.

I haven't deleted the earlier site yet, because his earlier observations about chaplaincy are still relevant. So, you can have the benefit of both.

No comments: