Thursday, January 05, 2012

Latest on Endorsement for Healthcare Ministries.

The Episcopal Church has completely revised its web site. So far, I think there's a lot of promise there.

That said, one point that was missed in the first days was information on healthcare chaplaincies. Episcopal chaplains across the country have made their concerns about this known to folks at the Episcopal Church Center. One special concern was accessing on line the application form for Endorsement for Healthcare Ministries. Now the form is available, and you can access it here. Instructions on completing it, and on whom to send it to, are on the form, and those haven't changed.

I know that searches about Episcopal or Anglican Chaplaincy, and especially about Endorsement, are among the most frequent reasons that people find this blog. With that in mind, I wanted to have this information current and available. I'll keep track, and if there are further changes I'll let folks know.

No comments: