Monday, August 04, 2008

Trouble at the AEHC Web Site

I received a question this morning about the status of the Assembly of Episcopal Healthcare Chaplains (AEHC). The question came from the fact that the AEHC web site is down. That means, among other things, that the link to your left doesn't work.

AEHC is in fact alive and kicking. Efforts were underway to update the site, and to move it to Episcopal Church Web Hosting. We hoped soon to offer the site with a new look and new information.

However, no, right now it's not working. I've passed that on to the right people, and we'll see it resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you'll link to my "complete profile," under my picture, you'll find a link where you can email me. I'll be happy to respond to any questions about AEHC, and about chaplaincy in the Episcopal Church, while the web page gets back up.

No comments: