Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Survey of Sorts

For the years I have had this blog, I have used a service to tell me how many folks visited the site, what question or search string brought them, where they were viewing from, and what post was of particular interest. Sometimes I see patterns, and I wonder how they came to be.

So, let me ask about one. Each year at about this time, my post "A (Poor) Moral Argument About Universal Health Coverage" begins to get a series of views. They all, or almost all, come from Cape Town in South Africa. In fact, all, or almost all, come from the system of the University of Cape Town. The consistency over the five years since I put up the post has fascinated me. So, I'm curious. Is there a course for which the post is suggested as a source? If so, I'd love to know what it is. I'm flattered, of course; but mostly I'm just curious. Someone want to share about the interest each year in this post? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments: