Monday, June 16, 2008

The Voice of a Friend

I'm adding today another blog to my list of blogs writing about chaplaincy. Clair Hochstetler has been a valued colleague for years now. We have both been members of the One Person Department Special Interest Group in the Association of Professional Chaplains (APC). We've also been part of a One Person Department group in Yahoo Groups.

Clair and his wife have taken on a new adventure. They have moved to Australia, where Clair will be serving in Canberra Hospital under the auspices of Baptist Chaplaincy Services and Canberra Baptist Church.

I had written to him before he left to share his experiences on a blog, and to let us all share in his discoveries of life and chaplaincy in Oz. Now, he's up and writing. Check out his experiences at The Hoosier Daddy...in Oz! I know I'll be checking in regularly.

No comments: