Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another New Resource on Bioethics

Yes, I've been away a while.  I'm back, and I have some stuff in process.

In the meantime, I want to point to a new ethics resource.  I've written before about the Center for Practical Bioethics.  They have some good resources on their web site, and have for some time have the blog Practical Bioethics and the Practical Bioethics Media Center.  (For more, check out the Center's page under "Center Media" in the right sidebar.)

Well, the folks at the Center have been busy.  They're now involved in the American Journal of Bioethics (AJOB) and its web site, bioethics.net.  You can access there the content of AJOB, and also a blog discussing these issues.

So, when you're checking into research and writing on bioethics, this is another worthwhile site.  Take some time to see there what's of interest to you.

No comments: