Thursday, June 07, 2012

Blogging the CPE Experience 2012


Every summer I look around for students in CPE programs who are blogging about their experience. This year I’ve found an interesting collection of writers. I was pleased this year to find some Episcopalians writing about their experience. Take a look at these students and authors.








These are all students in CPE for the Summer. But in addition, I found a blog from a CPE Supervisory Candidate. That means that she’s experience in clinical pastoral education, and is now training to be a clinical pastoral educator. Take a look at


As always, I encourage folks to read and comment at these blogs, and especially to offer support. The best of CPE experiences is challenging, and the students will appreciate knowing that others are supportive and encouraging.

No comments: