Saturday, June 30, 2012

What I Get Excited About

I know I've been quiet lately. I've posted little here, although I've been commenting occasionally here and there. Fact is, I've been getting ready for the General Convention. It starts in days, and I'll be part of it.


Which led to my newest post at the Episcopal Cafe. It has my thoughts about what makes General Convention fun and exciting (and, no, it isn't all the A resolutions). So, go take a look to see what keeps me going.


And check in daily at the Cafe. There will be ongoing news and comments from the Convention frequently, and good stuff from my valued colleagues. If you want to know what's really going on, don't depend on the mainstream media (or their media competitors who pretend they're not "mainstream"). Go to the Cafe.


If you're going to Convention, perhaps I'll see you there. And if you're not, keep up in prayer.

No comments: